by Lillian Csernica on September 16, 2014
Well! Today is certainly turning out to be a day for wonderful surprises. Someone gave me flowers. It looks like I may be making actual progress with John’s current school difficulties. Just now I discovered that rgemom, the dear lady who writes Three’s a Herd, has nominated me for The Very Inspiring Blogger Award. Thank you SO much. Life is good!
Here are the rules of the award:
- Thank and link to the person who nominated you.
- List the rules and display the award.
- Share seven facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other amazing blogs and comment on their posts to let them know they have been nominated.
- Optional: display the award logo on your blog and follow the blogger who nominated you
Seven Facts About Me
1) I own a handmade, hot pink, thong-wearing felt Hamster that has been autographed by Esther Friesner herself.
2) As much as I hate needles, I have given serious thought to the tattoo design I’d want and where it would be located. Purely hypothetical, of course.
3. I really don’t see the point of celery.
4)I have a terrible weakness for blue-eyed Irishmen who can sing.
5) My original career choice was Marine Biology. That came to a screeching halt the day I learned that in the process of dissecting the higher life forms, I would one day be called upon to work on a cat. Nope. Sorry. Not for love or money.
6) Back when I was in high school I owned a Oujia board, the classic Milton Bradley model sold in game stores everywhere. I no longer own a Ouija board, and I will never go near one again.
7) My middle name is Irene. How often do you hear that one these days?
The 15 Blogs I Consider Inspirational and Award-worthy:
10) Bitter Gertrude
14) Bone Speak
15) Cats at the Bar
I hope to live up to the honor of this award in the posts that I write and the comments that I make. Thank you again!