by Lillian Csernica on September 7, 2013
The wonderful lady over at ASD Mummy with Issues (http://jas2jar.wordpress.com/) has been kind enough to nominate me for my second Liebster Award.
STEP ONE: List eleven facts about myself.
When eating a proper meal off a plate with silverware, I will eat all of one food item at a time.
I feel more secure when I know I have plenty of pens and pencils within reach.
I cannot wait for the day when I first hear the words, “Grandma, you’re weird.”
If not for the obvious health risks, I would live on pizza and ice cream.
They say, “Lucky at cards, unlucky at love.” It’s true. I’m a whist shark with a broken heart.
I have a strong suspicion that I will never get all of my family photographs organized without paying a huge sum to the right people.
I am a devoted collector of unconsidered trifles.
Do I believe in ghosts? Yes, no, and maybe.
I have been forced to learn that mental health comes at a very high price.
When I played Dungeons & Dragons, I had a set of gem dice of a particular color for every one of my six characters.
STEP TWO: Answer the questions put to me by the person who nominated me.
1. What is your best summer memory? The first time we took Michael to a beach event sponsored by emergency services workers who were all into surfing. Michael got to wear a wetsuit and go out in a kayak. He even got to ride on a surfboard with an escort of five other surfers!
2. Do you sing in the shower? Occasionally, but not if my husband can hear me.
3. What frightens you? Dying too soon, before I’ve made all the arrangements for my sons and written all the stories I want to write.
4. Which bug do you like best? Ladybugs!
5. Who is the person who makes you laugh? My best friend. Her sense of humor is even stranger than mine.
6. Where do you go when you need to get away from it all? A science fiction convention, preferably one far enough away that it involves a road trip.
7. Are you rude to cold callers? No.
8. Where would your dream holiday be? At least two weeks in Kyoto, Japan.
9. What is the one talent you wish you had? Being able to turn invisible.
10. If you could time travel would you go to the future or the past? The past. I’m a history buff, so there are many events I’d like to witness.
STEP THREE: Nominate eleven other blogs who have less than 300 followers.
I will be contacting each of my nominees with the happy news (and their list of questions) just as soon as I get some sleep and can see straight again. Congratulations to us all!