These are the Rules nominees are supposed to follow:
1. The Liebster is given to bloggers by bloggers who have less that 200 followers.
2. Each blogger should post eleven facts about himself or herself.
3. Each blogger should answer the eleven questions that are asked by the person doing the nominating.
4. Choose eleven new bloggers to nominate for the Award and link to them in the post.
5. Create eleven new questions for your nominees.
6. Go back to their pages and tell them they’ve been nominated.
7. No tag backs.
The Eleven Questions for the Nominees
What do you like best about blogging?
What’s your happiest memory?
Where do you want to be in five years?
Is there anything or anyone you hate? If yes, why? If no, why not?
What inspires you?
Where is your favorite place in the whole world?
What’s more important, justice or mercy? Why?
Name three people, living or dead, you’d like to meet.
What is the best thing about being a human being, vs. and animal or an object?
Random Facts About Yours Truly
I once had a chance to work in Hollywood with a famous martial arts star.
I love semiprecious stones.
When life is too much for me, I run to the beach like a depressed lemming.
I’ve been married for over half of my life.
My greatest joy in life is seeing my sons smile when we greet each other.
I believe in God, angels, saints, Good Samaritans, and miracles.
I have a giant box of Crayola crayons and coloring books about princesses. (I like coloring their gowns.)
I am addicted to Dr. Pepper.
How old was I the last time I went trick-or-treating for myself? Twenty-two!
I worry about when I’ll be called to attend another funeral, and whose it will be.
I think Japanese men are gorgeous.
My Answers To Scarlettsands’ Questions
1. Are you really you or an alias?
I’m both. Lillian Csernica is my legal name. Elaine LeClaire is my romance pen name.
2. What is your favourite ever song and why?
3. If you could change one event in history what would it be and why?
The Holocaust. To prevent all that suffering, all those families torn apart, all those evil deeds committed against innocent people….
4. What is the scariest experience you’ve ever had?
Part One: The emergency C-section when my son Michael had to be delivered at only 23 weeks. Part Two: Two nights later when he had a pulmonary hemorrhage and a really dangerous brain bleed. We didn’t know from moment to moment if he’d live or die.
5. Should I go for the lost love or remain true to my comfortable love?
All we have is right now. Keep what you’ve got and cherish it.
6. What’s your opinion on human rights?
That’s hard to answer because there are so many facets to the question. I think there are some people who have committed crimes so heinous that they should have their Human Being cards revoked. Convicted criminals lose some rights. Serial killers, pedophiles, and career sadists deserve harsher treatment. They must be removed from society to whatever degree ensures society will then be safe from them.
7. Dogs or cats?
8. Is there ever ‘necessary evil’?
That depends on your definitions of “necessary” and “evil.” Please see my answer to #6 above.
9. What do you hate most about yourself and why?
My weight. All my life I’ve been told to go exercise and eat better, and for some reason I keep avoiding both.
10. What do you love most about yourself?
I believe in being fair. Even when it’s somebody I hate, I still believe in fairness.
11. Scrunch or fold?
LOL I am embarrassed to admit I don’t understand the question.